Last call: Forks of Salmon 200/300/400

Humboldt Randonneurs

May 30, 2024, 12:22:54 PMMay 30
Humboldt Randonneurs will run the 4th edition of Forks of Salmon on June 8th and with 15 riders currently registered for either the 200 or 400, will have the biggest field to date! But there's still time for you to join. Registration will be open until 6/7, but
This route starts and finishes in Etna, Ca and we currently have the last 4 hotel rooms reserved at the Etna Motel. We will be releasing these reservations this weekend (6/1), so please let us know if you want to make the trip up and need a room.

Ride on!
Eric Larsen, RBA
Humboldt Randonneurs