Issues with the NorCal Brevet Week registration form

Rob Hawks

May 22, 2023, 4:51:35 PM5/22/23
to SF Randonneurs
Hi all,

I've had some reports from a few people about filling out the form and then having the form issue a 'please wait' message but never sending the user to paypal. One person said he solved that issue by turning off popup blockers on his browser which then allowed him to complete registration. Another said that turning off popup blockers didn't work but what worked was him using the direct link to the form (https://form.jotform.com/231138489834162).

We have had quite a few more people have zero trouble when trying to register.

If you are trying to register for any of the brevet week events and you are having trouble and neither of the approaches above work, please contact me directly.

Thanks
rob hawks

Rob Hawks

May 31, 2023, 1:36:31 PM5/31/23
to SF Randonneurs
Hi all,

The issues with the reg form for the NorCal brevet week persist *when using the form via the NorCal webpage*. Please use the direct link found below if you want to register for any of the Brevet Week events.

rob hawks