So the Unofficial word is .. Rambouillet

tim mason

Jan 13, 2022, 2:48:13 PM1/13/22
to San Francisco Randonneurs
Hi Rob,
Hey Greg,
Hello SFR,

For PBP, I was wondering if in the SFR membership that there might be a travel agent that can reserve some hotel rooms for us in or around Rambouillet?
Just a thought...
Thanks,
tim

Rob Hawks

Jan 13, 2022, 2:50:45 PM1/13/22
to Tim Mason, San Francisco Randonneurs
I am very much hoping that the US travel agent involved in 2019 is *not* going to be involved in 2023. As far as a replacement for theme I am unaware of that. I also doubt that the # of hotel rooms in the start/finish town will have changed much so like in 2019, look for places in SQY.

rob

This message is from the San Francisco Randonneurs list at sfra...@googlegroups.com
Search the archives at http://groups.google.com/group/sfrandon
For SFR's schedule and general information, visit http://sfrandonneurs.org/