A fun little snippet of French practice!

Greg Merritt

Sep 22, 2021, 9:39:34 AM9/22/21
to San Francisco Randonneurs
I was listening to a radio drama that described something frightening for randonneur.euse.s. For the French learners out there, can you catch it?

Something to worry about only twelve (or sometimes thirteen) nights per year, but particularly during the flèche when run on the traditional date!

-Greg

Greg Merritt

Sep 23, 2021, 12:21:00 PM9/23/21
to San Francisco Randonneurs
For anyone working on it, below is my transcription of it...I'll type a bunch of space first, in case anyone is working on it and doesn't want spoilers....aaaand if I got any bits wrong, I'd love to get corrections!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"La jeune autrice peuple ses confessions de zombies décharnés, échappés de leur crypte, de loups-garous dévorant des randonneurs les nuits de pleine lune, de poupées vaudou maléfiques…"

🧟🧟🧟🧟🧟

-Greg