Framing your PBP stuff (brevet card, jersey etc)

Arvi S.

Mar 21, 2024, 3:25:21 PMMar 21
to San Francisco Randonneurs
I've seen a few examples of people arranging all their PBP stuff in a frame as way to collect and display it all (brevet card, jersey, number plate, etc).

If anyone here has done that and can share a picture of how they layed it out and what size frame they used, I'd appreciate it! I'm bad at organizing myself to do things like this and I worry I'm going to start to lose things if I don't do it soon :)

-Arvi

cbeau...@mindspring.com

Mar 21, 2024, 11:07:25 PMMar 21
to ams...@gmail.com, San Francisco Randonneurs

Hi Arvi.

See attached for my PBP framing. I went to Michaels, which are craft /framing stores throughout the Bay area. The size is a bit large (3’ x 3’) , but that is because I framed the jersey, which I could not use since it was too small. My “I love myself” wall space is shrinking quickly.

Chris

This message is from the San Francisco Randonneurs list at sfra...@googlegroups.com
Search the archives at http://groups.google.com/group/sfrandon
For SFR's schedule and general information, visit http://sfrandonneurs.org/

20240321_183418_resized.jpg

Eric Norris

Mar 22, 2024, 12:55:16 AMMar 22
to ams...@gmail.com, San Francisco Randonneurs
Here are my PBP displays. These hang with a print of photos of me from official ride photographer.

9BD69891-85FB-41AF-B23B-D5BD30FBC153_1_201_a.jpegDE8981CB-80B3-4EE1-9111-5776C12FAFA3_1_201_a.jpeg76C7AE6D-CB8E-43D6-AFD4-CE2ACBC0C3D6_1_201_a.jpeg

--Eric Norris
campyo...@me.com
Insta: @CampyOnlyGuy
YouTube: YouTube.com/CampyOnlyGuy