Problems Registering for PBP

Drew Carlson

Jun 5, 2023, 4:56:22 PM6/5/23
to San Francisco Randonneurs
I'm having problems getting the PBP website to accept my registration.  I keep getting a pop up that says "please indicate positive values", which appears to mean to me that I've not filled out all of the required information.  I don't yet have an ACPB number for my 600K, but people keep telling me that I just need three of the 4 brevet numbers at this point to register.  Is that correct?
The only items I chose are the brochure, my jersey and gilet sizes.  I've checked the box indicating that I'm fit and accept risk without conditions, etc.
 I've enclosed a portion of the form that shows the pop up, if that helps.   Any ideas on what may be incomplete?

--
Drew

Screenshot 2023-06-05 Positive Values.jpg