Berkeley Waterfront Bike Park

Travis Ruth

May 12, 2022, 4:25:00 PMMay 12
to San Francisco Randonneurs
Hello Randonneurs,

I cannot imagine a more fun way to train for long distance
self-supported road biking than by developing short course mountain
biking skills. These skill could be critical for the adventure series
rides!

I wanted to make everyone aware of a City of Berkeley project to build
a new bike park at the waterfront near the BORP adaptive cycling
center.

They had a not very well publicized community meeting last night to get input.

There is a form where you can sign up to keep informed about the
project: www.tinyurl.com/BikeParkInterestForm

They have a survey for the public to express their specific desires
for this project. If you have a moment, please complete the survey:
tinyurl.com/BikeParkQ1

I expressed a desire for a pump track, year-round riding, and a
progressive jump series.

Thanks for your time,

Travis