Info on 2022 Coulee Challenge 1200k

Rob Hawks

Oct 29, 2021, 11:57:51 PM10/29/21
to SF Randonneurs
From the RBA of Mn Randonneurs

Here is some information on the 2022 Coulee Challenge 1200k event being held next August in Minnesota. If you are interested, have a look, check out their website and register as an Interested Rider if you want to be in the loop as more information comes out. Registration opens in January 2022.
The Coulee Challenge is back! In 2018 we held one of best 1200k events this side of Paris Brest Paris. Next August 15-18 we are doing it again.
This will be another great ride on some of the best roads and scenery in the country with full on the road and overnight support along with several pre-ride activities. The ride starts in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis & St. Paul and tours through the coulees and back roads of SE Minnesota and SW Wisconsin.
The Coulee is a perfect preparation ride for Paris Brest Paris in 2023. In 2018, 67% of Coulee riders went on to ride PBP in 2019.
Check out the details on our Coulee website at https://couleechallenge.com and join the Interested Riders for more ongoing information and the opportunity to register early in 2022.
Cheers!