ICYMI — Thinking-of-Metin 200k on Sunday

瀏覽次數:96 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Greg Merritt

未讀,
2022年5月31日 晚上9:26:532022/5/31
收件者:San Francisco Randonneurs
In case you missed it in the club news, Rob’s running the Two Rock 200k on this coming Sunday June 5. Details copied below.

I’ll be there.

While this is not going to be the only way SFR will honor Metin in full, a brevet has been added to the calendar for Sunday, June 5th. Later in the year we hope to host a 300km event using the Healdsburg route, which is the brevet route that Metinrode the most out of all 200+ RUSA events he had done. In the meantime, the Two Rock 200km was apparently the 2nd favorite route for Metin so on Sunday we'll ride the Two Rock route. There will be no reg fee to sign up, and in fact this won't be on the reg form at all. If you want to join us for this event, just send an email to r...@sfrandonneurs.org and we'll include you on the roster. As always though, you will need to be a current member of both RUSA and SFR. If you want to volunteer to support this ride send email to volun...@sfrandonneurs.org. For now though it will be a bare bones event but if we get volunteers to support it, we'll expand that.

-Greg

Mike Hrast

未讀,
2022年6月1日 下午4:04:082022/6/1
收件者:San Francisco Randonneurs
See you at the start

Mike

Rob Hawks

未讀,
2022年6月1日 下午4:20:112022/6/1
收件者:Michael Hrast、San Francisco Randonneurs
A few things to add and emphasize:

You need to send email to r...@sfrandonneurs.org if you plan to ride. Otherwise, you won't be on the roster. All riders must sign the waiver as well.

The start time will be 7am from Crissy Field. However, there are events going on in the City on Sunday that *might* impact the start location. Riders that are on the roster will be sent details like the gps link, brevet card file etc, plus any routing to the alternate start location in case Crissy Field is inaccessible at 6:30-7am.

We currently have the start control and DORC and some finish control volunteer spots covered. If you can pitch in to cover a finish control shift please let me know.

I will be away supporting the Gold Rush 1200 on Thursday and Friday but plan to be home late Friday and will deal with final details on Saturday.

rob

This message is from the San Francisco Randonneurs list at sfra...@googlegroups.com
Search the archives at http://groups.google.com/group/sfrandon
For SFR's schedule and general information, visit http://sfrandonneurs.org/