Fwd: šŸ‡«šŸ‡· French Films from the Rafael and TV5MONDE

Nancy

Jun 29, 2022, 11:28:43 PMJun 29
to San Francisco Randonneurs
For those who would like to practice their French here are a couple of films playing at the Smith Rafael Film Center.

Nancy RussellĀ

Begin forwarded message:

From: Smith Rafael Film Center <mark...@cafilm.org>
Subject: šŸ‡«šŸ‡· French Films from the Rafael and TV5MONDE
Date: June 29, 2022 at 11:00:02 AM PDT

TV5MONDEĀ ā€¢Ā SPONSORED MESSAGE
View this email in your browser

TheĀ California Film InstituteĀ invites you to embrace a little joie de vivreĀ  and enjoy upcoming French films available at theĀ Smith Rafael Film CenterĀ andĀ TV5MondeĀ -Ā Bon Spectacle!

LOST ILLUSIONS
NOW PLAYING

Lucien de RubemprĆ©, a young, lower-class poet, leaves his family's printing house for Paris. Soon, he learns the dark side of the arts business as he tries to stay true to his dreams.Ā Xavier Giannoliā€™s sumptuous adaptation of HonorĆ© de Balzacā€™s epic novel, Lost Illusions is a ravishing vision of the birth of modern media. In French with English subtitles.

GET TICKETS

MY DONKEY, MY LOVER & I
OPENS FRIDAY, JULY 22

Antoinette, a schoolteacher, is looking forward to her long-planned summer holiday with her married lover Vladimir, the father of one of her pupils. When she learns that Vladimir has to cancel because his wife organized a surprise hiking vacation, Antoinette decides to follow their tracks, accompanied by a protective donkey named Patrick. In French with English subtitles. MVFF43 Official Selection.

TICKETS AVAILABLE SOON

SEE ALL AVAILABLE FILMS
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
CFI is always grateful for the generosity of our community, and we thank you for your continued support in sustaining our core programs. The invaluable support of our sponsors, foundations, and individual donors ensures that we maintain our mission of celebrating film as art and education.

Consider becoming a
Ā CFI Member,Ā renewing yourĀ membershipĀ orĀ donor level,Ā or makingĀ aĀ fully tax-deductible donation.Ā YourĀ gift will enable CFI to continue our vital film and education work.
Copyright Ā© 2020 California Film Institute, All rights reserved.
Rafael Weekly Update

The California Film Institute is a 501Ā©3 non-profit organization.

unsubscribe from this listĀ Ā Ā Ā update subscription preferencesĀ

Our mailing address is:
California Film Institute
1001 Lootens Place, San Rafael, CA
Suite 220