Call for Volunteers - Mount Hamilton 200k - June 1st

m_f...@att.net

May 8, 2024, 11:08:24 PMMay 8
to sfra...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

With last weekend’s many ride options done, it’s time to turn your attention to the next event on the SFR calendar:  Mount Hamilton 200k.

I signed up to be the volunteer coordinator for Mount Hamilton because I’ve been wanting to do the route for many years.  I figured that volunteering will help ensure its success.  If you’ve never done this route or haven’t done it in a while, please consider adding your support by volunteering, too.

There are slots open at the finish control, which is at the Rockridge BART station.  If you can help support this ride on June 1st, use this link to fill the last few slots:

https://www.sfrandonneurs.org/volunteer-signup-form.htm

As an added incentive, I am also organizing a workers’ ride.  So, if you can volunteer and want to attempt the brevet as part of the workers’ ride, let me know.

Thanks!

Mike Fretz