Peter Grace ghost bike stolen

joe mulligan

Mar 1, 2024, 11:07:01 AMMar 1
to San Francisco Randonneurs
Hi,

Unfortunately yesterday I noticed the Peter Grace ghost bike was stolen, just the wheels were left and a heart shaped tiger eye stone. Since there are many unhoused people very close by, I think they will keep stealing any bikes we put back there.

Could someone who made the original ghost bike for Peter get in touch with me about this? I live close to the spot and I'd like to get a metal plaque fixed to the signpost like ones I've seen in NYC (see attached photo) with guidance from http://ghostbikes.org/howto and make sure I'm not duplicating efforts.

I can share my photos of the stolen ghost bike if anyone wants.

Joe Mulligan

(973) 932-0667

IMG_1769.PNG

Rob Hawks

Mar 1, 2024, 11:12:05 AMMar 1
to flemi...@gmail.com, San Francisco Randonneurs
I've forwarded this to the president of the Western Wheelers, Peter's other club, and to Peter's best friend to hopefully connect.
rob

This message is from the San Francisco Randonneurs list at sfra...@googlegroups.com
Search the archives at http://groups.google.com/group/sfrandon
For SFR's schedule and general information, visit http://sfrandonneurs.org/