Software Test Manager

DealDash Oy

Apr 4, 2012, 12:21:35 PM4/4/12
to ju...@dealdash.com
Software Test Manager

DealDash revolutionized the penny auction model by turning it upside
down on itself and removing the risk of bidding. We’re a recognized
and one of fastest growing startup companies in Finland with revenue
more than $10M/year and we’re profitable. Our market is recreational
shoppers in USA. We believe in making auction experience easy-to-win
as well as fair & honest.

JOB DESCRIPTION

As the Test Manager you will be responsible of the quality assurance
of the new releases that we make to Dealdash.com website.

You will be an important part of our agile software development team
and play the most important part in our quality assurance.

This is a full-time position and located in Helsinki.

Your tasks will include:
• Doing exploratory testing during a sprint
• Give feedback to the software developers about the issues found
• Develop our testing and QA practices together with the rest of our
software development team
• Report test coverage to the management
• Possibly be part of building our test automation and CI systems

Qualifications:
• At least two years of experience in web software testing
• Good cooperation skills
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Hard-working and results-oriented approach to work
• Basic HTML, PHP and MySQL skills are a plus
• Knowledge about test automation and continuous integration is a plus

WHAT WE OFFER TO YOU

We offer you the possibility to work in a new, exciting and growing
business with a young and innovative international team.

HOW TO APPLY

Please send your application and CV in email titled “Software Test
Manager” to car...@dealdash.com by 4th of May.

For more information, please contact Chief Technology Officer Jukka
Hassinen (ju...@dealdash.com, tel. 040 7364090).

ABOUT DEALDASH

DealDash revolutionized the penny auction model by turning it upside
down on itself and removing the risk of bidding. If you don´t win an
auction at DealDash, rather than losing the bid money, you can
purchase the identical product from DealDash at a normal fixed store
price using the "Buy it Now" option and get a full refund on all the
bids you lost. DealDash believes in making its auction experience easy-
to-win (8/10 bidders win auctions on DealDash) as well as fair &
honest.

DealDash is based in Helsinki, Finland as well as New York City and
Sunnyvale, California. DealDash is one of fastest growing startup
companies in Finland and has more than quadrupled revenues in 2011 to
now more than $10M/year and is clearly profitable. More than 250,000
US households use DealDash and the site accepts 1M+ bids / week.
DealDash believes the growth potential in social-game shopping is
massive and that DealDash is in its infancy stages, just getting
started. DealDash won the 2011 Timangi Young Entrepreneurship Award
and was featured in Wired magazine as one of the leading European
startups.

The DealDash team is based in Finland and the United States. Currently
employs 20 full-time & part-time team members working at DealDash and
the team is expanding rapidly. DealDash has outsourced all physical
merchandising to trusted partners and has shipped more than 100,000
products in the United States. DealDash´s team consists of young and
excited entrepreneurs and professionals who are industry experts in
their selected fields. DealDash´s board of directors consists of CEOs
of Nasdaq traded companies, internationally respected venture
capitalists, serial entrepreneurs and technology innovators.