Putinin haastattelusta poimittua uskonto

TJT2

Feb 11, 2024, 3:17:24 AMFeb 11
Tiesittehän, että Ukrainassa on runsaasti unkarilaisiakin? Putinille tämä
tieto tuli aikoinaan yllätyksenä:
x x
Moreover, I would like to share a very interesting story with you, I'll
digress, it's a personal one. Somewhere in the early 80's, I went on a road
trip on a car from then-Leningrad (now St. Petersburg) across the Soviet
Union through Kiev, made a stop in Kiev, and then went to Western Ukraine. I
went to the town of Beregovoye, and all the names of towns and villages
there were in Russian and in a language I didn't understand - in Hungarian .
In Russian and in Hungarian. Not in Ukrainian - in Russian and in Hungarian.

I was driving through some kind of a village and there were men sitting next
to the houses and they were wearing black three-piece suits and black
cylinder hats. I asked, "Are they some kind of entertainers?" I was told, "No,
they're not entertainers. They're Hungarians. 'I said, 'What are they doing
here?' - 'What do you mean? This is their land, they live here.' This was
during the Soviet time, in the 1980's. They preserve the Hungarian language,
Hungarian names, and all their national costumes. They are Hungarians and
they feel themselves to be Hungarians.
x x
Ja uskonnostakin kovasti kommenttia:
x x
The next, very significant date in the history of Russia, was 988. This was
the Baptism of Russia, when Prince Vladimir, the great-grandson of Rurik,
baptized Russia and adopted Orthodoxy, or Eastern Christianity. From this
time the centralized Russian state began to strengthen. Why? Because of a
single territory, integrated economic ties, one and the same language and,
after the Baptism of Russia, the same faith and rule of the Prince. The
centralized Russian state began to take shape.

x x
Tucker Carlson: You have described the connection between Russia and
Ukraine; you have described Russia itself, a couple of times as Orthodox -
that is central to your understanding of Russia. What does that mean for
you? You are a Cristian leader by your own description. So what effect does
that have on you?

Vladimir Putin: You know, as I already mentioned, in 988 Prince Vladimir
himself was baptized following the example of his grandmother, Princess
Olga, and then he baptized his squad, and then gradually, over the course of
several years, he baptized all the Rus. It was a lengthy process - from
pagans to Christians, it took many years. But in the end, this Orthodoxy,
Eastern Christianity, deeply rooted itself in the consciousness of the
Russian people.
x x

Tucker Carlson: Can I say, the one way in which religions are different is
that Christianity is specifically a non-violent religion. Jesus says "Turn
the other cheek, don't kill". How can a leader who has to kill, of any
country, how can a leader be a Christian? How do you reconcile that to
yourself?

Vladimir Putin: It is very easy: when it comes to protecting oneself and one's
family, one's homeland. We won't attack anyone.

When did the developments in Ukraine start? Since the coup d'etat and the
hostilities in Donbass began, that's when they started. And we are
protecting our people, ourselves, our homeland and our future.

As for religion in general.

You know, it's not about external manifestations, it's not about going to
church every day or banging your head on the floor. It is in the heart. And
our culture is so human-oriented. Dostoevsky, who is very well known in the
West as the genius of Russian culture, Russian literature, spoke a lot about
this, about the Russian soul.

After all, Western society is more pragmatic. Russian people think more
about the eternal, about moral values.
x x x
http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/73411

Valtamediassa ei tietenkään kommentoida näitä oleellisia kohtia (CIA:stakin
puhetta, laitan toisen ketjun) vaan takerrutaan johonkin epäoleelliseen
yksityiskohtaan, ja jopa kommentoidaan jotain jalan nostoa !!

--
--TJT--

JiiPee

Feb 11, 2024, 6:11:01 AMFeb 11
On 11/02/2024 09:50, TJT2 wrote:
> Valtamediassa ei tietenkään kommentoida näitä oleellisia kohtia
> (CIA:stakin puhetta, laitan toisen ketjun) vaan takerrutaan johonkin
> epäoleelliseen yksityiskohtaan, ja jopa kommentoidaan jotain jalan
> nostoa !!

miksi kuunnella jonkun putin-terroristin 30 min esitelmää historiasta.
ei hän varmaan ole mikään historian asiantuntija. Itse kuuntelisin
jotain NEUTRAALIA historian asiantuntijaa, joka on opiskellut historiaa
tms , että mitä Venäjällä ja Ukrainassa tapahtui satoja vuosia sitten.
PUtinilla on selvästi "oma lehmä kaivossa" noissa historian
tulkinnoissa mitä tulee venäjään, joten jos totuutta haluaa kuunnella,
paras mennä neutraalin expertin puheille.

minulle on ajan haaskaa kuunnella putinin näkemystä venäjän
historiasta... siksi skippasinkin aika nopeasti hänen historian
esitelmän kun ymmärsin että hän puhuu sitä 30 min. (en kuunnellut koko
videota, vain pätkiä sieltä täältä).

JiiPee

Feb 11, 2024, 6:11:45 AMFeb 11
On 11/02/2024 13:10, JiiPee wrote:
> On 11/02/2024 09:50, TJT2 wrote:
>> Valtamediassa ei tietenkään kommentoida näitä oleellisia kohtia
>> (CIA:stakin puhetta, laitan toisen ketjun) vaan takerrutaan johonkin
>> epäoleelliseen yksityiskohtaan, ja jopa kommentoidaan jotain jalan
>> nostoa !!
>
> miksi kuunnella jonkun putin-terroristin

... vai pitäisikö korjata: Putin-rikollisen (hänethän on kuulutettu jo
rikolliseksi euroopassa)

JiiPee

Feb 11, 2024, 6:35:48 AMFeb 11
tämä mies elää harhoissaan, joten miksi kuunnella 2 tuntia hänen
hourimisiaan?? Mutta toki se mitä hän suunnittelee tekevän, voi olla
hyvä kuunnella että voi varautua/puolustautua.