Only thing what other wolrd LOVE in the U.S.A

Krevo

Jan 3, 2013, 8:40:52 PM1/3/13
You build very good and perhaps still best machines... We not very love many
other things in your people-doings in Finland, because all your H.E.R.O
series for T.V shows only BAD-murders(tricks or not) - that you can do
thouse things... Don't fall from that thing away yet.... But if you don't
want unneccessary human-clons again too baby, bacause for that
TV-heros-killing...
Of course everybedy in the world also know, that is was not very big prosent
from your peoples, whose are killed in wars, but is is good thing also about
you....
For Germany I say same things - thay read that Daniels book about 4. animal,
and it is now at your eyes... But Moses and God's law didn't love that, that
all biolog-live transforms to machines....
("Don't do any human created God's picture", but was that law only for
Israel-Judes?)