Vesterlunds of Kimito Pederjo

PWest7777

Mar 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/2/97

We are trying to locate the Vesterlunds. My husband's father came to
American on a four-master schooner from Finland in 1898. His name was Paul
Anchelum (or Anshelem) Vesterlund.

Seppo Palander

Mar 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/2/97

I think his name was Paul Anshelm Vesterlund and that place name
is Pedersöre (Pietarsaaren mlk.), but I do not know any more.

Regards

Seppo Palander

montenf...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2015, 11:48:52 AM2/19/15
Den söndag 2 mars 1997 kl. 09:00:00 UTC+1 skrev PWest7777:
> We are trying to locate the Vesterlunds. My husband's father came to
> American on a four-master schooner from Finland in 1898. His name was Paul
> Anchelum (or Anshelem) Vesterlund.

I am trying to locate PWest7777 about Paul Anshelm Westerlund who was my grandfather's brother. I have been trying to get in Contact with my relatives in the us.
please Contact me at mon...@brevet.nu if you have any info! Thanks so much!