sFlowTrend why interfaces are the ifIndex not the ifName

Yao Zhao

Jul 13, 2017, 5:27:51 AM7/13/17
to sFlowTrend
 How do I correspond the interface number in sflowtrend to the actual interface of the switch (such as ge-0/0/10)?
 why interfaces are the ifIndex not the ifName and I set it to ifName, but it didn't change

Yao Zhao

Jul 13, 2017, 5:38:21 AM7/13/17
to sFlowTrend

thanks sgjohnston

[
You can change how sFlowTrend displays interfaces by setting the interface naming policy, as described here. You probably want the ifName to be displayed, or maybe the ifAlias. This will only work if sFlowTrend has SNMP read access to the switch - you can configure SNMP access under agent configuration.]

在 2017年7月13日星期四 UTC+8下午5:27:51,Yao Zhao写道: