How to download reports every 30 min.

Ilian Torres

Aug 2, 2017, 11:55:29 AM8/2/17
to sFlowTrend
I would like to have the report data from Top server,sources and connections and top broadcasts downloaded to my Desktop every hour. Is there a way to program this without having to go to report tab and run it. Also i can't find a way to get the data from broadcast if you can also help with that I would aprreciat it.

Thanks

Stuart Johnston

Aug 2, 2017, 12:00:06 PM8/2/17
to sflow...@googlegroups.com
I’m afraid there’s no way yet to schedule reports to run on a regular basis.

Stuart