sFlow Agent question

Samar

Sep 22, 2022, 10:04:33 AM9/22/22
to sFlow
Hello All,

We are exploring any open source agent that would help us construct the sFlow datagram provided we have the counter statistics /sample data created from our network device agent in the data path.   We are looking at the InMon agent but are there similar agents that are available in open source, and are there any license limitations to using InMon sFlow trademark for support statement?

Thanks,

Peter Phaal

Sep 22, 2022, 10:14:00 AM9/22/22
to sFlow
All sFlow agent implementations are subject to the sFlow license agreement, https://sflow.org/developers/licensing.php. "sFlow is licensed free of charge from InMon Corporation. The purpose of the license is to ensure consistent and interoperable implementations, and correct use of the sFlow trademark and logo."