SFlow-rt app install question

Jie

Jul 6, 2021, 10:07:55 AM7/6/21
to sFlow-RT
Hello,
I am a new who learn sflow-rt for the first time, but I am in trouble. The message I can get can't support me to install sflow-rt app because when downloading, my computer can't connect to GItHub. However, I can connect to GitHub on browser. So, I want to consult you for how to install the app by download package in advance rather than input the command.
Any help is great!
Thank you!

Peter Phaal

Jul 6, 2021, 10:14:44 AM7/6/21
to sFlow-RT
Using a web browser, visit the GitHub project for the app you want to install. Click on the "Code" button and select "Download ZIP"

Unzip the file in the sflow-rt/app/ directory. You should end up with a sub-directory with the name of the app. Restart sFlow-RT and the app should appear under the Apps tab.