Sflow-RT collector issue

qizhao yuan

May 16, 2023, 10:33:24 AM5/16/23
to sFlow-RT
Hello, I would like to ask how sflow-rt customizes the collector as well as the monitor name?

Peter Phaal

May 16, 2023, 10:41:07 AM5/16/23
to sFlow-RT
Could you elaborate?
What problem are you trying to solve?
What are you referring when you say collector name?
What are you referring to when you say monitor name?

qizhao yuan

May 16, 2023, 9:12:21 PM5/16/23
to sFlow-RT

Hello, I want to extract the data from the sflow collector for feature processing, but the flows/json data is empty, there is already a stream, I would like to ask how to bind the stream to the collector on port 6343

Peter Phaal

May 17, 2023, 10:11:56 AM5/17/23
to sFlow-RT
sFlow-RT will open UDP port 6343 (the default sFlow collector port) when it starts. If you have configured sFlow agents to stream sFlow to sFlow-RT, then you can verify that the data is being recieved by looking at the sFlow-RT dashboard gauges (sFlow Agents, Bytes, Packets), see Getting Started.