We'd, August 1 - SF Fil-Am Lions Club General Meeting

Lorna Feria

Aug 28, 2021, 8:46:19 PM8/28/21
to SFFilA...@googlegroups.com, sad...@aol.com, rogelio...@gmail.com
Dear Fellow Lions & Leos,

It was great to see everyone at the District Installation last weekend.

Please join us at our next general meeting at Jade Dragon Restaurant in Daly City on Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 6:30PM Dinner and our meeting will start promptly at 7:00PM Meeting.  Jade Dragon is located at 2368 Junipero Serra Blvd., Daly City, CA  94015.  We will order a family style meal and the cost for dinner will be approximately $10 per person.

Leo's and friends of Fil-Am are welcome to join.

Thank you,
Lion President Lorna Feria
(415) 370-7340Sent from my iPhone