Club meeting this Wednesday , 10/5/2022 at 6 pm

Lion Dr Jun Valera

Oct 3, 2022, 11:11:20 PM10/3/22
to San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club
Dear Fellow Lions,
Just to remind you that we had lions club meeting this Wednesday at 6 pm at the Church of the Nazarene in Daly City. This is a pot luck meeting.
Sincerely,
IPDG DR . Jun
Club Secretary
--
Sent from my iPhone.

Lorna Feria

Oct 5, 2022, 9:36:39 PM10/5/22
to Lion Dr Jun Valera, San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club
Sorry, I will be too late to join the meeting.

I can only attend via zoom.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 3, 2022, at 8:11 PM, 'Lion Dr Jun Valera' via San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club <SFFilA...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Dear Fellow Lions,
--
Visit our website at http://SFFilAmLions.org
Also, check us out on Facebook at http://facebook.SFFilAmLions.org

Lion August

Oct 5, 2022, 9:41:13 PM10/5/22
to Lorna Feria, San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club
Please join us for our club meeting, right now, Wednesday October 5, 2022 at 6:45 PM at the Daly City Church of the Nazarene and via Zoom.

Phone number: +1 669 900 9128
Meeting ID: 863 0889 8349
Passcode: 569387

Tessalou Valera

Oct 10, 2022, 11:00:54 AM10/10/22
to Lion August, Lorna Feria, San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club
October 2022 club meeting recording is now up on our club youtube channel:

SF Fil-Am Lions Video Thumbnails.jpg
https://youtu.be/n7OHUnE238I

Best,
Leo Lion Tessalou