Action Required: Membership Dues for LY 2022

1 view

Lion August

Jun 10, 2022, 8:01:42 PM6/10/22
to SF Fil-Am LC
Fellow Lions,

The next Lionistic year is upon us starting July 1, 2022, and with that, our club needs your annual dues payment as soon as possible, and preferably no later than June 30, 2022. That is:
  • $90 annually for every regular member
  • $70 annually for every additional member within the same household, former Leo (Leo-Lion) up to 35 years old, or student up to 30 years old
You should have received an invoice for your (and your family's) dues via email. If you have not, please contact Treasurer August Valera at LionA...@icloud.com or 616-284-1018 (text OK, or leave a voicemail if no response).
Payment can be made via check or money order made out to SF Fil-Am Lions delivered to Treasurer August Valera, 4299 Callan Blvd, Daly City, CA 94015-4433, or via electronic means (PayPal, Venmo or Zelle) to LionA...@icloud.com. Please indicate on the memo line or e-payment description that your payment is for "Dues22" and the corresponding member name(s).
If you do not intend to continue membership in the club (or need to take a leave of absence, etc), please speak to myself or our Membership Chair Bud Feria. Note that the club is billed for the dues of all our members as of July 1, 2022, so please do so well before that date so we are not forced to bill you for one more year of membership.

If you know anyone who's interested in joining the club, July 1 is the best time to start. Please contact Membership Chair Bud Feria or visit this page for an application.

Thank you for your cooperation, and let's look forward to welcoming a new year with President-Elect Liz Yulo!

--

Lion August Valera

Treasurer | LY 2021-2022

LionA...@icloud.com | +1-616-284-1018

San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club

We Serve | District 4-C4 | SFFilAmLions.org

facebook, like, media, network, social, social media, socialmedia iconbird, media, social, social media, socialmedia, tweet, twitter iconbusiness, job, linkedin, office, social, social media, work iconmedia, movie, multimedia, play, social media, video, youtube icon