SF Fil-Am Lions - General Meeting and Picnic on Saturday, July 17, 2021 from 11am to 3:30pm, San Francisco, Sigmund Stern Grove, Pine Lake Picnic Tables

Lorna Feria

Jul 8, 2021, 2:03:06 PM7/8/21
to sffila...@googlegroups.com, espie....@yahoo.com, rvm...@yahoo.com, bacani...@comcast.net, vzamo...@gmail.com, agne...@gmail.com, Mario Panoringan, Lion Helen Marte
Greetings Fellow Lions and Leos,

We will have our first meeting of the year in San Francisco's Sigmund Stern Grove Pine Lake Picnic Tables at Sloat Blvd and Vale Street.  Once you arrive at the Sigmund Stern Grove Parking Lot, walk North West to the picnic site for about 5 minutes.  Parking is on a first come basis. To get to our picnic site, walk north west and walk on the right path. You will pass a giant tree stump and then a pavillion).  The picnic site is before Pine Lake.

Time:  11:00 am - Arrival
           Noon      - Lunch
           12:45 pm - Joint meetings with Lions and Leo's for greetings and introductions
             1:00 pm - Lions and Leos separate meetings
             1:30 pm -Activity

We will serve BBQ and beverages. Bring a potluck dish, optional.

There are restroom less than 50 feet away from our area.  Be prepared for breezy weather.

Proud to be a Lions!

Lorna, Bud and Feria Leos.

Mario Panoringan

Jul 9, 2021, 10:32:20 PM7/9/21
to 'Lorna Feria' via San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club
Hi PP Bud-Prez Lorna,

Is this inside Stern Grove?

Lion Mario

Sent from my iPhone

Bud Feria

Jul 13, 2021, 2:36:16 PM7/13/21
to 'Lorna Feria' via San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club, Mario Panoringan
Lion Mario,

Yes, it is past the concert area, across from the dog park . There is a parking lot .

Lion Bud

--
Visit our website at http://SFFilAmLions.org
Also, check us out on Facebook at http://facebook.SFFilAmLions.org

Lorna Feria

Jul 14, 2021, 3:27:59 PM7/14/21
to Bud Feria, 'Lorna Feria' via San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club, Mario Panoringan
Dear Lion Mario,
Bud's email is confusing.  Once you arrive at the parking lot, please proceed Northwest and take the path on the right which goes toward Pine Lake.
Hope this helps.
Lion Lorna