SF Fil-Am Lions Club - General Meeting on Wednesday, August 4, 2021 6:30PM Dinner, 7:00PM Meeting

Lorna Feria

Jul 20, 2021, 3:55:28 PM7/20/21
to SFFilA...@googlegroups.com, Lorna Feria' via GRYPHONS Leo Club
Dear Fellow Lions & Leos,

It was great to see everyone gathered at Pine Lake Park last Saturday and the weather, food and company was wonderful.

Please join us at our next general meeting at Jade Dragon Restaurant in Daly City on Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 6:30PM Dinner and our meeting will start promptly at 7:00PM Meeting.  Jade Dragon is located at 2368 Junipero Serra Blvd., Daly City, CA  94015.  We will order a family style meal and the cost for dinner will be approximately $10 per person.

Leo's are welcome to join.

Thank you,
Lion President Lorna Feria

Jocelyn Mina