Meeting on March 4, 2020

Lion August | SF Fil-Am LC

Mar 2, 2020, 4:01:52 PM3/2/20
to San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club

We have our March meeting this week on Wednesday, March 4, 2020 at 7:00 PM at Villa D'Este Restaurant in San Francisco, This meeting we will be going over the nomination and election process, with our annual club election of officers being held during our next general meeting. You can find the full agenda for the meeting below.

Also, the previous two meeting's minutes, since our last meeting was our annual District Governor's Vistation and we did not approve our January meeting's minutes at that time.

--

Lion August Valera

Secretary

LionA...@icloud.com | 616-284-1018

San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club

We Serve | District 4-C4 | SFFilAmLions.org

facebook, like, media, network, social, social media, socialmedia iconbird, media, social, social media, socialmedia, tweet, twitter iconbusiness, job, linkedin, office, social, social media, work iconmedia, movie, multimedia, play, social media, video, youtube icon