Meeting on May 20, 2020 (Online)

1 view

Lion August

May 18, 2020, 11:00:14 AM5/18/20
to San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club
Fellow SF Fil-Am Lions Members,

At the direction of President Helen Marte, we will be having a meeting this upcoming Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 7:00 PM via video conference. This meeting was postponed from our usual meeting date of first Wednesday of the month in hopes that Shelter in Place restrictions might be lifted, as well as to accommodate the end of the Elections period. The agenda is available below, it will be finalized on the morning of the day of the meeting.

We will be using Jitsi meet, a video conferencing service similar to Zoom or GoToMeeting. To join the meeting at the appropriate time, please open the following link on your computer or smartphone:

Meeting link: https://meet.jit.si/CorrectTestsSpecifyPersonally

For computers, it will open in your web browser, no installation needed. For phones, you will have to download the appropriate app for your device. We recommend doing this in advance for a seamless experience when joining the call. During the call, it is recommended to use headphones to reduce audio feedback, and to mute yourself when not speaking.

If you do not have an internet connected device, you may join the call by dialing in via your cell phone or landline, by following the instructions on this linked page.

Lastly, I have included my rough draft of the minutes from our last meeting. They will also be finalized the morning of the meeting.

I hope that the digital nature of this meeting will allow more of our members to participate in the club's affairs in a safe and responsible manner. I look forward to seeing all of you, and again, if there is any difficulty in getting the technology set up to make this happen, do not hesitate to call, text, or email me. See you Wednesday.

--

Lion August Valera

Secretary

LionA...@icloud.com | 616-284-1018

San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club

We Serve | District 4-C4 | SFFilAmLions.org

facebook, like, media, network, social, social media, socialmedia iconbird, media, social, social media, socialmedia, tweet, twitter iconbusiness, job, linkedin, office, social, social media, work iconmedia, movie, multimedia, play, social media, video, youtube icon