Meeting on June 2, 2021 (In Person and Online)

Lion August

Jun 2, 2021, 12:01:23 AM6/2/21
to SF Fil-Am LC
Fellow Lions,

With the COVID-19 vaccine now readily available, we have decided at our last meeting to try a physical meeting this month, which will be tomorrow, Wednesday June 2, 2021 at 6:00 PM at Chevys Restaurant in South San Francisco (meeting starting at 7:00 PM). For safety reasons, we have requested outdoor dining in their patio, which is sheltered and has some portable heating units.

If you feel comfortable joining us, please let us know via an email reply or message on our group text, so we have an idea how many people will be coming. The dinner will be order/pay your own, or KKB (kaniya-kaniyang bayad). You can check out Chevys menu in advance here.

The plan is to try to also have Zoom running at the restaurant, so those who are not able to join us can still participate as a hybrid meeting. If everything works out, you should be able to join by the following Zoom link:

Phone number: +1 669 900 9128
Meeting ID: 863 0889 8349
Passcode: 569387

Hope to see you there!

--

Lion August Valera

President | LY 2020-2021

LionA...@icloud.com | 616-284-1018

San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club

We Serve | District 4-C4 | SFFilAmLions.org

facebook, like, media, network, social, social media, socialmedia iconbird, media, social, social media, socialmedia, tweet, twitter iconbusiness, job, linkedin, office, social, social media, work iconmedia, movie, multimedia, play, social media, video, youtube icon

Tessalou Valera

Jun 3, 2021, 8:31:36 PM6/3/21
to Lion August, SF Fil-Am LC
June club meeting recording is now up on our club youtube channel:
SF Fil-Am Lions Video Thumbnails.jpg

Also, this is our club's service project video submission that will debut sometime during the international convention!
128772694_3483088578437616_7571552006794983271_n.jpg

Best,
Leo Lion Tessa

--
Visit our website at http://SFFilAmLions.org