Meeting on August 5, 2020

Lion August

Aug 4, 2020, 11:00:54 AM8/4/20
to San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club
Fellow Lions,

We have our monthly club meeting this Wednesday, August 5, 2020 at 7:00 PM via video conference. We will be using a new video conferencing system, Zoom, care of Lion Paul.

If you've never used Zoom before, there will be some initial setup required installing the Zoom software on your computer, phone, or tablet. Please keep that in mind and give yourself 10 minutes or so prior to the meeting if need be.

Phone: tel:+1-669-900-6833,,97540388008# (instructions)

Here is the agenda (finalized Wed morning):

And here is the previous meeting's minutes:

If you have any issues while attempting to join the meeting after it has already started, please contact Lion Dr. Jun at tel:+1-650-296-2870. Hope to see you then!

--

Lion August Valera

President | LY 2020-2021

LionA...@icloud.com | 616-284-1018

San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club

We Serve | District 4-C4 | SFFilAmLions.org

facebook, like, media, network, social, social media, socialmedia iconbird, media, social, social media, socialmedia, tweet, twitter iconbusiness, job, linkedin, office, social, social media, work iconmedia, movie, multimedia, play, social media, video, youtube icon