SF Fil-Am Lions Club Installation: November 8, 2023 (Wednesday)

Tessalou Valera

Oct 20, 2023, 10:55:52 PM10/20/23
to San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club
Hi Lions,

Our club installation will be on Wednesday, November 8, 2023 at Daly City Church of the Nazarene. (We will not be having a club meeting this month.)
Doors will open at 6:30pm, we will have dinner at 7:00pm, and the program will start at 7:30pm.
If you are able to help with decorating and setting up, please show up at 6:00pm.

This event will be a potluck, so if you are able to bring food/drinks, please edit this spreadsheet to let us know what you are planning on bringing.
If you are unable to bring food, we are asking for a $25 donation/person, which will be collected at the door.

Since we are holding this event at the church hall, we have a max occupancy of 50 people, so please RSVP as soon as possible. You can respond to this email and state your number of guests.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone!

Best,
Secretary Leo-Lion Tessalou

Club Installation Flyer.png

Lorna Feria

Oct 20, 2023, 11:13:17 PM10/20/23
to Tessalou Valera, San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club
RSVP for 6 Feria's

Sent from my iPhone

--
Visit our website at http://SFFilAmLions.org
Also, check us out on Facebook at http://facebook.SFFilAmLions.org

Jocelyn Mina

Oct 21, 2023, 12:47:33 AM10/21/23
to Lorna Feria, Tessalou Valera, San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club

RSVP From PDG Jocelyn M Mina: YES

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 20, 2023, at 8:13 PM, 'Lorna Feria' via San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club <SFFilA...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

RSVP for 6 Feria's

Tessalou Valera

Nov 4, 2023, 10:27:18 PM11/4/23
to San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club
RSVP for 3 Valera. (Leo-Lion August will be unable to attend)

Mario Panoringan

Nov 8, 2023, 8:44:28 AM11/8/23
to Tessalou Valera, San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club
Regrets we are unable to attend, my wife Lion Norma will have an eye procedure.

PP MarioP

Sent from my iPhone

Lion Dr Jun Valera

Nov 8, 2023, 10:33:35 AM11/8/23
to Mario Panoringan, San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club, Tessalou Valera
Thanks  for the information.

Sent from my iPhone.