Meeting on January 5, 2022

Lion August

Jan 5, 2022, 6:40:57 PM1/5/22
to SF Fil-Am LC
Fellow Lions,

Apologies for the short notice. Due to rising COVID cases, this month's regular meeting will be held via Zoom at our normal date and time, today, Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 7:00 PM. Same Zoom link as usual, found below.

Phone number: +1 669 900 9128
Meeting ID: 863 0889 8349
Passcode: 569387

Agenda also found below.

Sent on behalf of Secretary Luisa Valera, who is feeling under the weather.

--

Lion August Valera

Treasurer | LY 2021-2022

LionA...@icloud.com | +1-616-284-1018

San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club

We Serve | District 4-C4 | SFFilAmLions.org

facebook, like, media, network, social, social media, socialmedia iconbird, media, social, social media, socialmedia, tweet, twitter iconbusiness, job, linkedin, office, social, social media, work iconmedia, movie, multimedia, play, social media, video, youtube icon