Invite to Holiday Party for SF Fil Am Lions Club-Wednesday, December 8th at 6pm, Patio Filipino

Lorna Feria

Nov 20, 2021, 2:52:35 PM11/20/21
to SFFilA...@googlegroups.com, grypho...@googlegroups.com, Michael Tomas

Lorna Feria

Nov 23, 2021, 4:07:07 PM11/23/21
to Lorna Feria, SFFilA...@googlegroups.com, grypho...@googlegroups.com, Michael Tomas
PatioFilipino | Authentic Filipino and Spanish Cuisine

Dear Fellow Lions and Friends,

It was great to see everyone at our 50th Anniversary Celebration.

Important: We will have $20 exchange gift and dinner will be $30 per person. (Menu A)

Please join us on Wednesday, December 8th for SF Fil-Am Lion's Club Holiday dinner at 6pm.

This will be our monthly meeting. Note: this is the 2nd Wednesday of the month.

Kindly RSVP to Lorna Feria by Wednesday, December 6th
text 415.370.7340 or email Lorna...@yahoo.com

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 20, 2021, at 11:52 AM, Lorna Feria <Lorna...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> PatioFilipino | Authentic Filipino and Spanish Cuisine
>
> Dear Fellow Lions and Friends,
>
> It was great to see everyone at our 50th Anniversary Celebration.
>
> Please join us on Wednesday, December 8th for SF Fil-Am Lion's Club Holiday dinner at 6pm.
>
> We will have $20 exchange gift and dinner will be $30 per person.
>
> This will be our monthly meeting. Note: this is the 2nd Wednesday of the month.
>
> Kindly RSVP to Lorna Feria by Wednesday, December 6th
> text 415.370.7340 or email Lorna...@yahoo.com

Lorna Feria

Dec 4, 2021, 6:32:10 PM12/4/21
to SFFilA...@googlegroups.com
Dear Fellow Lions,

So far we have 22 RSVP's.  Please let me know if you are not on the list below and would like to come.

Thank you,
Lion Lorna

List of RSVP's

Lorna
Bud
Fergus
Thomas
Anna
Lourdes
Lene Martinez
Shirley Dimapilis
Mario
Norma
Veny
Dr Jun
August
Jocelyn Mina
Edith Oliva
Fe Pimental
Helen Marte
Virgie Gualberto
Arch Angel
John Hui
Venetia Hui
Tess Lynch
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Lorna Feria <Lorna...@yahoo.com>
Date: November 20, 2021 at 11:52:36 AM PST
To: SFFilA...@googlegroups.com, grypho...@googlegroups.com, Michael Tomas <mdgt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Invite to Holiday Party for SF Fil Am Lions Club-Wednesday, December 8th at 6pm, Patio Filipino

PatioFilipino | Authentic Filipino and Spanish Cuisine

Dear Fellow Lions and Friends,

It was great to see everyone at our 50th Anniversary Celebration.

Please join us on Wednesday, December 8th for SF Fil-Am Lion's Club Holiday dinner at 6pm.

We will have $20 exchange gift and dinner will be $25 per person.