Lions District Installation

1 view

Lion Dr Jun Valera

Jul 5, 2021, 10:10:48 PM7/5/21
to San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club, Lion Oscar Saddul, tabla...@aol.com, Lion Glorilee Dumaguing, Lion Wally Jallorina, Lion Edwin Cheng, Lion Tess Lynch, margie....@va.gov, Lion Espie Ortiz, joe espinueva, rufo and vem, Dr Degamo, Lion Christopher Alcairo, Christine Jose, Lion Ronnie Dori, Lion Bud Feria, Lion Victoria Young, Lion Annabelle Abala-Bacani

Dear Fellow Lions and Friends,
I am inviting you to attend  my installation as District Governor for our district on August 21, 2021 ( Saturday) at Marriott Waterfront Burlingame.
I will be the first District Governor of our club, the San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Clubs, fifty years after its charter. Below is the link for the online RSVP.
Sincerely,
DG Dr. Jun Valera

--

DG Augusto “Dr. Jun” Valera Jr., MD

DISTRICT GOVERNOR (2021-2022)

Lions District 4-C4   //   San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club

LionDrJ...@icloud.com   //   +1-650-296-2870

P.O. Box 25301, San Mateo, CA 94402