Club Meeting (Rescheduled) - August 9, 2023

Tessalou Valera

Aug 1, 2023, 2:32:01 PM8/1/23
to San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club

Hi Lions,

Due to the church hall's renovations, our meeting location is not available tomorrow, and so we are moving our club meeting to next week on Wednesday, August 9, 2023 at 6:30pm at our usual church location. Thank you for your understanding.

SF Fil-Am Lions Meeting Agenda 2023-08-02

SF Fil-Am Lions Meeting Minutes 2023-07-12

See you next week!

--

Leo-Lion Tessalou Valera

Secretary | Marketing Chair

tessalouvalera@gmail.com | 650-296-9570

San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club

We Serve | District 4-C4 | SFFilAmLions.org

facebook, like, media, network, social, social media, socialmedia iconbird, media, social, social media, socialmedia, tweet, twitter iconbusiness, job, linkedin, office, social, social media, work iconmedia, movie, multimedia, play, social media, video, youtube icon

Tessalou Valera

Aug 8, 2023, 8:48:25 PM8/8/23
to San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club
Hello Lions,

As stated in PDG Dr. Jun's email sent today, there has been another change of plans: tomorrow's club meeting (8/9/2023) will be on Zoom (not in-person) and will start at 7pm (but our future meetings will begin at 6:30pm after this week as planned.) Zoom link will be sent later. Thank you for your understanding.

--

Leo-Lion Tessalou Valera

Secretary | Marketing Chair

tessalouvalera@gmail.com | 650-296-9570

San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club

We Serve | District 4-C4 | SFFilAmLions.org

facebook, like, media, network, social, social media, socialmedia iconbird, media, social, social media, socialmedia, tweet, twitter iconbusiness, job, linkedin, office, social, social media, work iconmedia, movie, multimedia, play, social media, video, youtube icon

On Tue, Aug 1, 2023 at 12:35 PM Elizabeth Yulo <elizabe...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you lion sec Tessa

--
Visit our website at http://SFFilAmLions.org
Also, check us out on Facebook at http://facebook.SFFilAmLions.org

Tessalou Valera

Aug 9, 2023, 9:50:56 PM8/9/23
to San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club
Hi Lions,

If you need to join by phone: +1 346-248-7799

--

Leo-Lion Tessalou Valera

Secretary | Marketing Chair

tessalouvalera@gmail.com | 650-296-9570

San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club

We Serve | District 4-C4 | SFFilAmLions.org

facebook, like, media, network, social, social media, socialmedia iconbird, media, social, social media, socialmedia, tweet, twitter iconbusiness, job, linkedin, office, social, social media, work iconmedia, movie, multimedia, play, social media, video, youtube icon

Tessalou Valera

Aug 12, 2023, 11:01:25 AM8/12/23
to San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club
Hi Lions,

August 2023 club meeting recording is now up on our club youtube channel:

SF Fil-Am Lions Video Thumbnails (2).png

Best,
Leo-Lion Tessa

Club Social Media Accounts:
Facebook: SFFilAmLions