Important meetings to attend

1 view

lsval...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2021, 4:30:40 PM8/25/21
to San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club
Dear Fellow Lions,
 Please attend the following meetings (attached).

The cabinet meeting has an RSVP, payment of $20 if done by today, will increase to $25 by tomorrow.  Our club is one of the host clubs for this particular cabinet meeting so please bring prizes for the raffle.  Let us make this a fun event to begin this Lion year under the leadership of our club's first district governor Lion Dr. Jun.

See you all there.

Lion Luisa

Lion Luisa Valera

Secretary

LSVal...@gmail.com | 650-754-1531

San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club

We Serve | District 4-C4 | SFFilAmLions.org

facebook, like, media, network, social, social media, socialmedia iconbird, media, social, social media, socialmedia, tweet, twitter iconbusiness, job, linkedin, office, social, social media, work iconmedia, movie, multimedia, play, social media, video, youtube icon

4C4cabinet meeting082821.pdf
SFCCLC082521.pdf