2022-2023 San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Ballot

paulca...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2022, 1:53:54 PM4/19/22
to SFFilA...@googlegroups.com
Google Forms
Hello fellow Fil-Am Lions,
Leo-Lion Paul reporting. I invite all of you to fill out this ballot for our incoming candidates of the 2022-2023 term for officers and board of directors:
2022-2023 San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Ballot
Election for the Officers of the SF Fil-Am-Am Lions Club, term 2022 to 2023.

Only members listed on the club roster should vote in this election.
Fill out form
Create your own Google Form

Paul Caoili

Apr 19, 2022, 4:21:25 PM4/19/22
to San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club
Hello fellow Fil-Am Lions,

   Leo-Lion Paul reporting. I am resending this ballot due to the fact that the previous email ended up in everyone's spam folder. Once again, here is the ballot for officers and board of directors. Please complete and fill out.

The Official 2022-2023 SF Fil-Am Lions Ballot:

Much thanks,
- Leo-Lion Paul Caoili
SF Fil-Am Lions Club // Gryphons LEOS Club Advisor

Paul Caoili

Apr 19, 2022, 4:30:13 PM4/19/22
to San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club

Lion August

Apr 19, 2022, 6:38:11 PM4/19/22
to San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club
Fellow Lions,

Since the Nominating Committee was not able to find a candidate for next year's Treasurer, the ballot indicates this position as a write-in.

At this time, and in lieu of any other willing candidate, I, Lion August Valera, am willing to continue serving the club as Treasurer for another term. If you are amenable to me doing so, feel free to write my name in when you submit your vote. Thank you.

As an aside, please be informed that the following are not eligible to be written in as Director: myself (August Valera), Romy Sepulia, and Cora Pico. This is because we are already Directors for the club continuing the second year of our two year term from July 2021 to June 2023.

--
Visit our website at http://SFFilAmLions.org
Also, check us out on Facebook at http://facebook.SFFilAmLions.org

Lion August Valera

Treasurer | LY 2021-2022

LionA...@icloud.com | +1-616-284-1018

San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club

We Serve | District 4-C4 | SFFilAmLions.org

facebook, like, media, network, social, social media, socialmedia iconbird, media, social, social media, socialmedia, tweet, twitter iconbusiness, job, linkedin, office, social, social media, work iconmedia, movie, multimedia, play, social media, video, youtube icon