San Francisco Coordinating Council of Lions Club Meeting July 28, 2021

1 view

lsval...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2021, 5:01:26 PM7/26/21
to San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club
Dear SF Fil-Am Lions,

After a year and a half of quarantine and sheltering in place, our city is opening up and we as Lions are excited to personally get-together.  NOW IS OUR CHANCE.  Our club will be hosting the first SFCCLC meeting for this Lion year 2021-2022.  LET US BE PROUD AND BE A GOOD HOST by attending the meeting and showing support to this council, and to its president, our very own SF Fil-Am Lions Club member, Leo-Lion August Valera.  Please also bring prizes for our raffle to make this meeting a very joyful event.

Details are in the attached flyer.

Lion Luisa Valera

Secretary

LSVal...@gmail.com | 650-754-1531

San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club

We Serve | District 4-C4 | SFFilAmLions.org

facebook, like, media, network, social, social media, socialmedia iconbird, media, social, social media, socialmedia, tweet, twitter iconbusiness, job, linkedin, office, social, social media, work iconmedia, movie, multimedia, play, social media, video, youtube icon

SFCCLC Meeting Flyer 2021-07-28 (1).pdf