Wednesday, 3/9/2021 SF Fil-Am Important General Meeting - Live & In Person

Lorna Feria

Mar 7, 2022, 4:58:10 PM3/7/22
to San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club
Dear Everyone,

For our SF Fil-Am Lions Club General meeting on Wednesday, March 9th at 6:30 p.m.,  I invite you to Mozzarella Di Bufala, 69 West Portal Ave, San Francisco, CA 94127.
Dinner will be ordered at 6:30 p.m. and the meeting will begin at 7:00 p.m. We will provide a zoom link for those who cannot make it to the restaurant.

Agenda includes nominations for next years officers and our major golf tournament fundraiser.

Please call me at 415.370.7340 for questions or information.

Sincerely,
Lorna Feria
SF Fil-Am Lions Club President

Tessalou Valera

Apr 11, 2022, 6:00:19 PM4/11/22
to Lorna Feria, San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club
March 2022 club meeting recording is now up on our club youtube channel:

https://youtu.be/w32wCF6MzRI

Best,
Leo Lion Tessa

--