Fwd: Your Global Action Team Welcomes You, Together We Will find Greater Success

1 view

Jocelyn Mina

Aug 4, 2022, 12:54:32 AM8/4/22
to SFFilA...@googlegroups.com

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Jerome Thompson, Past International Director" <leadercom...@roar.lionsclubs.org>
Date: July 11, 2022 at 12:03:28 PM PDT
To: jocely...@att.net
Subject: Your Global Action Team Welcomes You, Together We Will find Greater Success

A message from:

Jerome Thompson

Past International Director,
GAT Constitutional Area 1 Leader

Lion JOCELYN,
As Your Global Action Team Leader for Constitutional Area (CA) 1, let me be one of the first to congratulate you on being selected to lead your club. Over the next 12 months, your GAT Area Leader and I will be available to assist you in reaching your club goals, allocating resources, and coaching you through some difficult times. Please let us know how we can be of assistance. Below is the list of GAT Area Leaders in CA 1.
GAT CA1 roster
As each of you have been encouraged to set goals, communicate progress toward those goals, and to celebrate the success, I too will be sharing with you the progress we are making toward our cumulative goals. Additionally, I will be providing some links to resources, which may assist you in your journey toward greater success.

On July 25th, we will host our first GAT webinar of the year – Planning a Year of Service. Please share this information with Lions in your club.

Register Now
GAT CA1 webinar
This is the year that we will reverse the trend in membership loss and begin to grow our service impact. Looking ahead to Building Greater Success, through communication.
The goals of all districts in CA 1 are as follows:
  • Add 35,000 members to existing clubs
  • Charter 250 new clubs
  • Drop less than 34,000 members from existing clubs
  • Serve 30,000,000 with 70% of clubs reporting
  • Leadership - 75% of districts and multiple districts report at least one Learning activity in MyLion
Here are a few links you may find helpful:
How to Host a Membership Growth Event
Club President/VP E-book
Club Secretary E-book
Club Treasurer E-book
Club Membership Chair E-book
Zone Excellence Award Application
Club Excellence Award Application

This email was sent to club officers in CA1.

Lions International

Follow us:

Twitter Facebook LinkedIn Instagram YouTube Blog

View in browser | Manage email preferences