Fwd: Sf Fil-Am Lions Club meeting/picnic

lsval...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2021, 6:28:35 PM7/16/21
to San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: lsval...@gmail.com <lsval...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 16, 2021 at 2:54 PM
Subject: Sf Fil-Am Lions Club meeting/picnic
To: San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club <SFFil-...@googlegroups.com>, <Valer...@gmail.com>

Dear Fellow Lions,
See what is in store for our club for the Lion Year 2021-2022.  Attend our club's first meeting under the leadership  of Lion President Lorna Feria.  It will be in San Francisco's Sigmund Stern Grove Pine Lake Picnic Tables at Sloat Blvd and Vale Street .
Time:  11:00 am - Arrival
           Noon      - Lunch
           12:45 pm - Joint meetings with Lions and Leo's for greetings and introductions
             1:00 pm - Lions and Leos separate meetings
             1:30 pm -Activity
The Ferias will bring BBQ and beverages.  The Valeras will bring breaded shrimp, muffins and a chicken from Costco.  You can bring a potluck dish, if you like.
See you there...

--

Lion Luisa Valera

Secretary

LSVal...@gmail.com | 650-754-1531

San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club

We Serve | District 4-C4 | SFFilAmLions.org

facebook, like, media, network, social, social media, socialmedia iconbird, media, social, social media, socialmedia, tweet, twitter iconbusiness, job, linkedin, office, social, social media, work iconmedia, movie, multimedia, play, social media, video, youtube icon