District Meeting on Saturday, September 9, 2023

1 view

Lion August

Sep 1, 2023, 5:30:53 PM9/1/23
to SF Fil-Am LC, Lion Lorna Feria
Fellow Lions,

The first District Meeting (formerly Cabinet Meeting) will take place next Saturday, September 9, 2023 starting at 9:00 AM at Mission Blue Center in Brisbane.

The two regions hosting the meeting are Region 2 and Region 3. Region 2 is our region, chaired by myself, while Region 3 is chaired by our Past President Lorna Feria. Your attendance and support is welcomed.

Lion Lorna and myself will be there early helping with setup, serving food, and staying late to clean up, along with our Zone Chairs. If some of our club members would be able to help, we would greatly appreciate it. We also ask the clubs in our regions to provide raffle prizes, proceeds benefiting District projects.

The deadline to RSVP for $25 is today, September 1, 2023, with the price going up to $30 tomorrow. If you are able to attend, please make your RSVP promptly with Lions4...@gmail.com. The flyer is attached and included below.

(PDF Flyer)

Thank you again for your support, and hope to see some of you there.

--

Lion August Valera

REGION CHAIRPERSON

Region 2 (LY2023)