Re: GIHW Free Flu Shots

1 view

Lion Dr Jun Valera (MD4 YEP)

Sep 28, 2021, 7:31:00 PM9/28/21
to San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club, Lion Christopher Alcairo, Lion Glorilee Dumaguing, Lion Tess Lynch, Lion Annabelle Abala-Bacani, Christine Jose, Lion Margie Velasco, Lion Edwin Cheng, Lion Wally Jallorina, Lion Loi Olayvar, Dr Degamo, Lion Victoria Young

On Fri, Sep 24, 2021 at 8:00 PM Peninsula Special Interest Lions Club <estj...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sign Up Now!
A LEGACY OF HEALTH, WELLNESS AND EDUCATION
Peninsula Special Interest Lions Club Charities Foundation
We're making a world of difference

Flu Vaccinations for Lions and Lions Volunteers

Lions Global Initiative for Health and Wellness (GIHW) will be providing
free flu shots in October and November
in cooperation with.Samaritan House and
..Lions Multi-Club Medical Team.

GIHW San Mateo Free Clinic
19 West 39th Ave #5
San Mateo CA 94403

Dates currently scheduled:
October 9, 16, 17, 23, 30, 31 - November 14, 20, 21
   10 am – 2 pm

We need volunteers in San Mateo on above dates at
the Lions GIHW San Mateo Free Clinic.

We also will keep you informed about booster shots for COVID-19 when more information is made available.

It is very important as we continue through the Pandemic to provide flu shots to keep everyone safe for the winter and help build a strong community.

With Gratitude,

Lion Eleanor Britter
Peninsula Special Interest Lions Club
Executive Director, GIHW

If you need any other information please email estj...@gmail.com
Peninsula Special Interest Lions Club | 151 Flying Cloud Isle, Foster City, CA 94404
Unsubscribe lionjunva...@icloud.com
Update Profile | Constant Contact Data Notice
Sent by estj...@gmail.com powered by
Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.

--
1VDG Dr. Jun Valera
First Vice District Governor Liason