Club Meeting - January 10, 2023

Tessalou Valera

Dec 27, 2023, 9:02:06 PM12/27/23
to San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club

Hi Lions,

I hope everyone has been having a joyful holiday season! Since people may be busy during the first week of January for New Years, we will be moving our next club meeting to Wednesday, January 10, 2024 at 6:30pm at Daly City Church of the Nazarene.

SF Fil-Am Lions Meeting Agenda 2024-01-10

SF Fil-Am Lions Meeting Minutes 2023-12-01

See you then!

--

Leo-Lion Tessalou Valera

Secretary | Marketing Chair

tessalouvalera@gmail.com | 650-296-9570

San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club

We Serve | District 4-C4 | SFFilAmLions.org

facebook, like, media, network, social, social media, socialmedia iconbird, media, social, social media, socialmedia, tweet, twitter iconbusiness, job, linkedin, office, social, social media, work iconmedia, movie, multimedia, play, social media, video, youtube icon

Tessalou Valera

Jan 8, 2024, 11:18:41 PMJan 8
to San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club
Hi Lions,

This is a friendly reminder that our January meeting will be this Wednesday, January 10, 2024 at 6:30pm at Daly City Church of the Nazarene.

See you all there!

Best,

--

Leo-Lion Tessalou Valera

Secretary | Marketing Chair

tessalouvalera@gmail.com | 650-296-9570

San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club

We Serve | District 4-C4 | SFFilAmLions.org

facebook, like, media, network, social, social media, socialmedia iconbird, media, social, social media, socialmedia, tweet, twitter iconbusiness, job, linkedin, office, social, social media, work iconmedia, movie, multimedia, play, social media, video, youtube icon

Jocelyn Mina

Jan 11, 2024, 2:53:19 PMJan 11
to Tessalou Valera, San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club
Hello Fellow Fil-Am Lions,

I wrote in my calendar to attend our Club Monthly  Meeting. But on Tuesday in the AM, my bathroom had plumbing problems. I tried to fix it several times. So I called George Salet(a Lion)Plumbing, Inc. But before they arrived, I
was able to fix it. I still asked them to do a check
up. They did.
The following morning, Wednesday, it happened
again! And I tried to fix it once. Nothing. So I called Lion George Office again. It was fixed!
It took several testing and hours.
This morning was a relief!
That’s why I was absent at our Meeting.

I miss you all. Happy 2024,

PDG Jocelyn

Sent from my iPhone

On Wed, Dec 27, 2023 at 6:00 PM Tessalou Valera <tessalo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Lions,

I hope everyone has been having a joyful holiday season! Since people may be busy during the first week of January for New Years, we will be moving our next club meeting to Wednesday, January 10, 2024 at 6:30pm at Daly City Church of the Nazarene.

SF Fil-Am Lions Meeting Agenda 2024-01-10

SF Fil-Am Lions Meeting Minutes 2023-12-01

See you then!

--

Leo-Lion Tessalou Valera

Secretary | Marketing Chair

tessalouvalera@gmail.com | 650-296-9570

San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club

We Serve | District 4-C4 | SFFilAmLions.org

--
Visit our website at http://SFFilAmLions.org
Also, check us out on Facebook at http://facebook.SFFilAmLions.org

Tessalou Valera

Jan 12, 2024, 1:00:07 PMJan 12
to San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club
Hi Lions,

January 2024 club meeting recording is now up on our club youtube channel:

January 2024 Meeting Thumbnail.png

Best,

--

Leo-Lion Tessalou Valera

Secretary | Marketing Chair

tessalouvalera@gmail.com | 650-296-9570

San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club

We Serve | District 4-C4 | SFFilAmLions.org

facebook, like, media, network, social, social media, socialmedia iconbird, media, social, social media, socialmedia, tweet, twitter iconbusiness, job, linkedin, office, social, social media, work iconmedia, movie, multimedia, play, social media, video, youtube icon

Club Social Media Accounts:
Facebook: SFFilAmLions
Instagram: sffilamlions