Duffie's Classic

1 view

actuaryalfred

Apr 21, 2006, 12:47:52 AM4/21/06
to Society of Financial Engineering and Actuarial Science (SFEAS)
Anyone reading his Dynamic Asset Pricing Theory? This is a very good
book. I'm going to read through it during this summer. Anyone knows
if we can find the solution to the problems? Let me know...

timeds

May 11, 2006, 6:43:29 AM5/11/06
to Society of Financial Engineering and Actuarial Science (SFEAS)
Hi,

Got a message from Wilmott so thanks. Will go and have a look at
the book and be in touch.

actuaryalfred

May 11, 2006, 3:08:38 PM5/11/06
to Society of Financial Engineering and Actuarial Science (SFEAS)
Good to see you here. Let me know if you want to do the whole book or
part of it. My thought is we could discuss some exercises after each
chapter once we start.

I'm also fine with some other books. I know you want to do Hull. For
me, I would like to do some chapters of Hull instead of the whole book.