Statistical Challenges and Advances in Brain Science (Statistica Sinica)

Karen Li

Mar 29, 2007, 10:07:41 PM3/29/07
to Society of Financial Engineering and Actuarial Science (SFEAS)
Dear Author,

This is a gentle reminder that the deadline for paper submissions to
the Brain Science theme is approaching -- it's April 15, 2007. Please
upload your submissions via our on-line system at

http://www.stat.sinica.edu.tw/statistica/submission/ .

Please contact me if you have any problems with uploading your files
or have questions regarding the special issue.

With all the best,
Karen Li---on behalf of the Guest Editors
Editorial Assistant
Statistica Sinica
Guest Editors:

John Aston, Academia Sinica
Emery Brown, MIT/Massachusetts General Hospital
Keith Worsley, McGill University
Yingnian Wu, UCLA