An opportunity in Financial Engineering and Actuarial Science

riskquant

Oct 11, 2006, 4:31:16 PM10/11/06
to Society of Financial Engineering and Actuarial Science (SFEAS)
I have developed a major financial application that spans both
financial engineering and actuarial science. I'm in the early
stage of moving this financial application into hedge fund and
money management field.

I'm looking to add a member to our team that is a retired
financial or actuarial or student. A strong interest in mathematics
is required as well as some experience with the APL programming
language, If you are a actuarial student with an interest in finance
and have time to learn what I will show you -- you will acquire
valuable knowledge that you will not find in the textbooks.

Email me if this describes you (including your APL skills).