about zeuux Free Software Summit 2009

Bill Xu

Sep 23, 2009, 10:50:46 PM9/23/09
to Software Freedom Day - Hong Kong
Hi All,

I know this is a software freedom day discussion mailing list, but I
am finding the free software people in HK, so I think this is a right
place.

I am Bill Xu, founder of zeuux Free Software Community that is a
leading free software organization in mainland, we are based in
Beijing. The website is: www.zeuux.org

We'll hold the zeuux Free Software Summit 2009 in this Oct, we'll have
a stop in Hong Kong, the other cities are: Zhuhai, Guilin, Beijing
etc. And looking for the local free software activist to cooperate
together, Richard Stallman will join the summit also.

This is the second summit, the below link is the zeuux summit 2008:
http://www.zeuux.org/campaign/zeuux-freedom-summit-2008.cn.html
http://tech.sina.com.cn/focus/zeuux2008/index.shtml

Happy hacking!

Bill