Wiki Page of SFD 2009 HK is up

Sammy Fung

Jun 16, 2009, 2:52:43 AM6/16/09
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Hi, all,

I pointed wiki.opensource.hk to old mediawiki system which was used for Firefox 3 Party last year.

Wiki Page of SFD 2009 HK is added on main page of this wiki and SFD's wiki, and URL is the following.

http://wiki.opensource.hk/index.php/Software_Freedom_Day_2009%2C_Hong_Kong

A anti-spam extension for mediawiki is added which will reduce some spams, and old spam history are removed if found and possible.

Regards,
Sammy

Software Developer, Engineer.
Personal Blog - http://sammy.hk

KSChan

Jun 16, 2009, 6:50:39 AM6/16/09
to sf...@googlegroups.com
sammy,

Do you prefer using opensource.hk instead of softwarefreedomday.org?

ks
--
i, have a dream. i want to make my dream come true. anyway, OLPC rocks!

http://mr.kschan.googlepages.com

Sammy Fung

Jun 16, 2009, 6:53:04 AM6/16/09
to sf...@googlegroups.com
ks,

use opensource.hk as our primary wiki

softwarefreedomday one is spreading our news and details for international.

Regards,
Sammy

Software Developer, Engineer.
Personal Blog - http://sammy.hk

KSChan

Jun 16, 2009, 6:54:06 AM6/16/09
to sf...@googlegroups.com
and .... you prefer using the german "Organisator" over english "Organizer" ??

ks

Sammy Fung

Jun 16, 2009, 6:58:10 AM6/16/09
to sf...@googlegroups.com
ks,

should be "organiser", I mis-spell it. ;)