Join us for an Intro to Fair Housing Elements

1 view

YIMBY Action - CA

Sep 20, 2021, 11:31:35 AM9/20/21
to sfbaren...@googlegroups.com
Do you want to advocate for more housing through the state’s Housing Element process? Learn how you can do this through the Campaign for Fair Housing Elements!
Image

Every eight years we have the opportunity to dramatically affect local zoning and increase the housing supply in California through housing element updates. To take advantage of this opportunity, we launched the Campaign for Fair Housing Elements, a coalition of organizations across California to fight for fair, abundant, and affordable housing.

Are you interested in joining the Campaign, but don’t know where to start?

We’re here to help! Whether you’re new to housing advocacy or you’re already familiar with housing elements, this monthly on-boarding session will help you understand what a housing element is, why it’s so important, and how the Campaign for Fair Housing Elements can help elevate your voice with our shared tools and resources.

Space is limited, so register early for a session that works best for you:

Image

YIMBY Action is a network of pro-housing activists fighting for more inclusive housing policies and a future of abundant housing.

Sent via ActionNetwork.org. To update your email address, change your name or address, or to stop receiving emails from YIMBY Action - CA, please click here.